Date Posted: 18-09-2015
Job Code: PL/HTML/JR/1001
Job Timing: Full - Time
Our ideal candidate will create design work that is clean, well-organized and supported with a competence in creating print-ready files. We are looking for someone with the desire to be a part of something big, the mindset to create outstanding work daily, a good aesthetic sense, and the interest to learn and succeed in a dynamic environment. You will be joining a small creative team that prides itself on the excellence of everything they do. This position reports to the Creative Marketing Manager and requires a strong work partnership with the Product Designer.
- Strong skills with Adobe CS suite (AI, PSD, InDesign, Bridge)
- Good working knowledge of multi-page layouts and documents, for print file preparation
- Strong understanding of current digital design best practices
- Impeccable file management and organization know-how
- Foundational training to create refined designs with focus on typography, layout, and element organization
- Strong work ethic, energetic approach to ideas and problem-solving
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a designer
- Desire to learn new things and keep abreast of the world of fashion, lifestyle, design, retailing, social media, and ecommerce
Graphic Design, Art, Typography, Coding/HTML, CSS: 2 years
This is an onsite opportunity with our client near Irvine, CA. You must be local to the area to be considered.
Salary: Based on experience
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume and link to online portfolio. Submissions with no portfolio or link will not be considered.
For Apply Email Us email@example.com